Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Favorite Purchase

Possibly ever.

Let me begin this blog by saying that I am NOT one of those people that carry their dogs around in little purses/bags. No disrespect intended to people that do but I always felt that I was not one of those people.  When I leave the house the boys stay home.  I don’t take them recreationally to shopping malls, restaurants, and other places they really aren’t allowed.  However, a few weeks ago when I traveled to Jindo, with both dogs medically unkennelable, I had limited options.  I left Charlie with the dog sitter (he’s a bit big for a 5 hour bus ride) and went shopping for a travel bag for Messi.

DSCN3001

Korea’s fashion sense (even in dog supplies) is unique.  It’s very 80s retro with a very ‘more is more’ mentality. The more colors, bows, ribbons, sequins, layers the better.  Simplicity isn’t really big here. And what I found was nothing short of amazing.DSCN3012

A bright orange purse screen printed on a gold bag.  It’s gorgeous.

Can read the words on the bag?  Let me zoom for you….

DSCN3012

That’s right… It says “Amy Loves”. 

Absolutely spectacularly Korean. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment