Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm Coming Home

My trip home is all planned. Well, not really planned. The plane tickets are bought and that's about it. I leave here on December 1st. (A whopping big "thank you" to my director for letting me to take two additional days to avoid weekend flight prices.) I arrive in St Louis the same day I leave here (which is pretty cool) so I will be there the evening of the 1st. I get to spend two glorious weeks with my family and on the 15th, I will fly to Orlando to see Matt and to squeeze in as many lunches with friends as possible in a week's time. As I've said in a previous blog- if you want to see me, you better start contacting me now. I'm not sure if I'll have a phone while I'm home, and Internet will be intermittent at best while I'm in Missouri. (Chris and Patti you are already on the list!) 6am Christmas Eve (it blows, I know) I am flying out of Orlando to return to Korea. Because I lose a day when flying here I will arrive back in Korea on the afternoon of Christmas Day, hopefully with plenty of time to join my friends for a lovely Christmas dinner.

Then back at work Monday, December 26th! Oh, and to those in Korea - I'm collecting shopping lists. Let me know what you need me to grab for you while I'm home!

8 more working days until I'm on a plane home! Hip Hip Hooray!



I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming

1 comment:

  1. I love that song but I had to stop listening. I'm going to steal it in March, just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete