Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Lovely City

Most importantly, I did not own any of these pictures. I got the link through my friend Trisha’s facebook and these pics are amazing.  I just picked my favorites, you can follow this link for more.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=328745 This is a forum on large city skyscrapers.

http://blog.paran.com/imck  This is the actual photographers website.  The previous link is far easier to navigate but I thought I should include this so he gets his credit.

이미지를 클릭하시면 원본크기로 보실수 있습니다.

This is the area that I live in, I just can’t locate my actual apartment here.

The center strip of trees is a park that I take Charlie to.  There are always lots of children for him to play with.

Expo Park Bridge (where we have our picnics) and the Culture & Arts Center (where I saw the Nutcracker)

A view looking out from Expo Park.  This is all walking distance (although a fairly long walk) from my apartment.

KAIST – One of the Top 100 Universities in the World  (I validated this fact before posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment